We’re hiring Automotive Service Advisors for Rick Hendrick Toyota in Fayetteville, NC!
We are immediately hiring so don’t miss out on this amazing career opportunity! This position offers:
- 90-day training pay and competitive compensation plan
- Employee recognition programs
- Closed on Sundays!
- 5-day work week
- Industry-leading benefits package (including paid vacation, paid sick days, and 401k with company match!)
Our ideal candidate will have at least one year of automotive service advisor experience but we are willing to train the right candidate.
Rick Hendrick Toyota is a high-volume dealership with an established, loyal clientele base.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Background check/drug test
- Must be available to work Saturdays
- Strong communication skills
- Proven track record in sales/customer service/upselling
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
Job Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Greet clients upon arrival and establish their needs
- Inform clients about the company’s products, services, and offers
- Maintain vehicle information in the company database
- Serve as a liaison between the technicians and the client
- Determine and diagnose car issues based on customer description and vehicle condition
- Provide repair quotes and estimates regarding vehicle completion times
Please submit your resume for consideration. Due to Covid-19 an interview appointment is required. Virtual interviews are also available for your convenience.
Keyword search: service writer, automotive service writer, service advisor, automotive dealership, car dealership