We’re hiring Automotive Technicians at Rick Hendrick Toyota in Fayetteville, NC.
All levels are welcome to apply. Lube technicians and line technicians are needed! Former military technicians are also welcome to apply!
Join this award-winning dealership where your skills are in high demand! This position offers:
- Paid training and competitive compensation plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Closed on Sundays!
- 5-day work week
- Industry-leading benefits package including medical, dental, and 401k with company match
- State-of-the-art facility
- Air-conditioned shop
Job Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform routine automotive maintenance tasks, including oil changes, tire rotations, transmission flushes, air conditioner re-charges, front-end alignments, battery installations, and headlight/taillight installations
- Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices in automotive repair
- Conduct extensive diagnostic procedures to determine the sources of customers’ problems and provide accurate repair recommendations
- Inspect vehicles according to the state’s requirements for emissions and safety
- Conduct necessary repairs and take vehicles for test drives to verify soundness
- Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and for dealership records
- Maintain a neat work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Background check/drug test
- Must be available to work Saturdays
- At least 1 year of automotive technician experience
- Must have your own tools
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
Please submit your resume for consideration. Due to Covid-19, an interview appointment is required. Video interviews are also available upon request. Please, no phone calls to the dealership.
Related keywords: automotive technician, mechanic, automotive, military, military technician, lube tech, oil change, alignment, ASE