Now hiring Automotive Service Technicians at Rick Hendrick Toyota in Fayetteville, NC!
Join this military-friendly dealership where your skills are in high demand! This position offers:
- Paid training and competitive compensation plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Closed on Sundays!
- 5-day work week
- Industry-leading benefits package including medical, dental, and 401k with company match
- State-of-the-art facility
- Air-conditioned shop
All levels are welcome to apply! Military veterans with automotive technician experience are encouraged to apply!
Job Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform routine automotive maintenance tasks, including oil changes, tire rotations, transmission flushes, air conditioner re-charges, front-end alignments, battery installations, and headlight/taillight installations
- Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices in automotive repair
- Conduct extensive diagnostic procedures to determine the sources of customers’ problems and provide accurate repair recommendations
- Inspect vehicles according to the state’s requirements for emissions and safety
- Conduct necessary repairs and take vehicles for test drives to verify soundness
- Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and for dealership records
- Maintain a neat work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Background check/drug test
- Must be available to work Saturdays
- At least 1 year of automotive technician experience
- Must have your own tools
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
Please submit your resume for consideration. Due to Covid-19, an interview appointment is required. Video interviews are also available upon request.
Keyword search: mechanic, automotive repair, brakes, diagnostics, automotive, fixing cars, lube technician, lube tech, auto tech