Experienced Title Clerks for Parks Chevrolet in Kernersville, NC!
Parks Chevrolet is seeking an experienced Title Clerk for our Kernersville, NC location. The Title Clerk will be responsible for completing motor vehicle paperwork and registration in a timely manner and performing administrative/ clerical duties as needed.
Job duties consist of:
- Processes all new and used vehicles for registration in the state in which they will be titled.
- Prepares tax and title documents.
- Submits all legal transfer work to the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Verifies that funds have been collected and the correct lienholder paid off before processing title applications.
- Checks for accuracy in the application and ensures that all information is complete.
- Prepares payoff checks for new vehicles and trade-ins.
- Maintains a system to verify out-of-state titles.
- Compiles and maintains a complete list of all outstanding title work. Reports to management on the status of any missing or problem titles and provides a current list of outstanding titles to the comptroller at the end of the month.
- Stays abreast of title regulations. Attends seminars held by local licensing bureaus and any available training on title regulations.
- Must have at least 1 year of automotive title clerk experience (dealership background is highly preferred)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Clean background/drug test
- Ability to work well with others
- Team player
- Strong organizational skills
We value our employees and invest in their success! Don’t just get a job, start a career!
- Competitive pay plan
- 5-Day Work Week
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, short term disability, and more.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Family-Owned and Operated
- A friendly, professional work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
Compensation: Minimum $15/hour and commensurate with experience.
Keyword search: title clerk, car dealership