We’re hiring Call Center Representatives for Rick Hendrick Toyota.
This position is for the service department’s Business Development Center. This is a full-time position that offers hourly pay and an impressive benefits package.
Our ideal candidate will have an energetic phone voice and must be passionate about customer service.
Due to Covid-19, an interview appointment is required. Please submit your resume for consideration. No phone calls to the dealership, please.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Respond to service department calls and inquiries
- Schedule appointments for vehicle service and maintenance
- Conduct follow up calls for missed appointments
- Answer questions about current specials and make recommendations
- Communicate with customers using a phone script
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, and provide solutions
- Upsell services when possible
- Engage with customers and make them feel important by providing red carpet service
- Maintain records in the call center database
- Attend team meetings when required
- Meet and/or exceed team goals and quotas
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- High school degree or GED equivalent
Keyword search: business development center, BDC, service department, business development representative