We’re hiring Product Specialists for Rick Hendrick Toyota in Fayetteville!
Are you driven and self-motivated? Interested in a long-term career with real rewards? Then we want to talk to you!
Our ideal candidate will have a strong background in guest services, retail, or sales. Military veterans are also welcome to apply!
Once you become a Product Specialist at Rick Hendrick Toyota you will have the following:
- Base salary plus commission pay plan
- $80,000+ annual income potential
- Ongoing, personalized training from Hendrick University
- Must be driven and self-motivated
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record/background/drug test
- Must be committed to a long-term career
ADDITIONAL DEALERSHIP/JOB HIGHLIGHTS:
- Award-winning products
- Generous employee recognition programs
- Industry-leading benefits package (medical, dental, 401k with company match, paid vacation, tuition reimbursement)
- State-of-the-art facility
- Opportunities for career advancement (Hendrick Automotive has over 100 locations nationwide!)
Job Duties for Product Specialists include but are not limited to:
- Greet customers upon arrival and conduct a needs assessment
- Promptly and professionally respond to internet or phone inquiries
- Perform walk-around presentation and demonstrate key vehicle features (training will be provided!)
- Offer and accompany customers on a vehicle test drive
- Attend product and sales training courses
Due to Covid-19, an interview appointment is required. Video interviews are available! Please submit your resume for consideration and one of our team members will contact you.
Keyword search: sales, associate, representative, consultant, guest services, hospitality, fitness, military, veteran, customer service, business development,